AtomStack A70 Pro - the world's first 70-watt blue laser engraver
The AtomStack A70 Pro really competes with CO lasers!
There aren't many things that are advancing at the same pace as home laser engravers. Of course, there are several reasons for this, one of which was that there was plenty of room for innovation in terms of the frame and the driving mechanism, and the other was that the manufacturers realized that they could pack more lasers into one head, so there was no need to drastically increase the performance of the lasers. should be
Atomstack was unknown to me since my last laser test. Not the name of the manufacturer, but the machines, because I haven't seen a single one up close. The A24 Pro, on the other hand, exceeded all my expectations. It was stronger than I expected from a 24-watt unit, and the frame and mechanics went well beyond the usual ribbed belt solutions. The steel castors, the steel rails, the two-sided gimbal movement was simply better than anything I've come across.
Well, for these reasons, I'm much more interested in Atomstack's machines, so I'll be keeping an eye on the information on their website. Thanks to this, I did not miss the presentation of the world's first 70-watt diode laser machine.
This machine is absolutely insane. The energy of no less than 14 6-watt lasers is collected and condensed into a beam, and with the help of this, it became possible to cut up to 25 mm acrylic, 30 mm pine or 12 mm plywood in one pass, and even now the 0,3 mm steel sheet it is also possible to cut it. These are quite brutal data, and I didn't even mention the other features of the machine.
The head also includes the fact that it is not mandatory to work with 70 watts, we can halve the power with the help of a switch. I note that 35 watts is also rough power. Well, what else? It's a crazy good thing that we no longer need to focus the laser with our hands or eyes. That is, on the AZ axis, the head is moved by a motor, it approaches and moves away from the workpiece, and the appropriate distance is set by the machine with the help of a sensor that is already common in 3D printers. In other words, with this machine, focusing will be perfect for every single job, and it will take a maximum of 8 seconds!
The AtomStack A70 Pro is larger than usual, 400 x 500 mm it has a working area that is ideal for experienced engraving and is large enough to handle larger materials. Due to the large working area, the machine is not small either, as is the size of the frame 645 x 600 mm. Regarding the frame, it is important to note that, like the smaller A24 Pro, we also get two-axis drive and steel rollers and rails. In other words, we can say goodbye to the stretchy ribbed belts, the movement becomes very precise. Numerically, this means that we can count with an accuracy of 400 millimeters even in the case of a larger head movement of 0,01 mm/second.
Perhaps it will not surprise anyone that the price of the machine is not low. But the price of CO machines is not what you have to compete with either. Of course, CO also has its advantages, but there is no doubt that this machine requires much less maintenance and expertise than a CO laser of similar performance. So there is an advantage to the diode solution, not a few. The first 100 customers must pay HUF 656 for the machine, which is currently available for pre-order here:
I'll just note that if I were to spend that much money on a machine, I wouldn't even buy this one, but it's also available for pre-order AtomStack A70 Max, which has all the capabilities of the Pro, but the size of the work area is 850 x 800 millimeters. The price of this machine in the introductory sale is HUF 765. I know it's a lot of money, but HUF 000 is also a lot, and for the extra hundred thousand you get a much larger work area, which means that it is possible to make many more or much larger workpieces at the same time. So I would take this:
What other essential skills can we count on? With these:
- Powerful cutting force : Suitable for cutting 25mm acrylic, 12mm MDF density board, 30mm pine board, 0,3mm stainless steel board
- Increased processing area : as a professional processing tool, standard working area 400*500mm, the frame can accommodate materials up to 645*600mm
Up to size 3.
- New drive mechanism : for high-speed stable operation, the three axes of the machine adopt a new, low-center-of-gravity, two-axis guide rail structure, stable operation at high speed, quiet, suitable for heavy work -Selectable engraving and cutting work
- Offline work : the product comes with a second-generation smart control screen, works offline without a computer or phone
- High flow air assist : maximum 60L/min air supply ensures perfect cutting work, the surface of the cutting lines does not turn yellow, prolongs the lifetime of the laser
- Multiple usage scenarios : you can work on reflective metals, ceramics, black acrylic, supports woodworking, DIY, billboards, metal marking, clothing design
- Accuracy: Can maintain 400mm accuracy at 0,01mm/s high speed operation
- Dual mode focus adjustment : supports manual and automatic focus adjustment, completes focus adjustment within 8 seconds
- Automatic flame alarm : triggers an alarm and stops when it detects flame
- Intelligent cooling system : opens the air supply of the double-layer air-conducting cover, automatically turns on the air supply during cutting, better heat dissipation and cutting effects
- Continuation function: in the event of a power failure, resumes work when the power is restored
- Product model: AtomStack A70 Pro
- Device size: 706 * 767 * 230 mm
- Engraving size: 500 * 400 mm
Operating principle: Engraving / Cutting
- Engraving materials: Wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective galvanized painted metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass, ceramic, cotton, slate;
Cutting materials: Thin steel sheet, cardboard, non-woven fabric, wood, acrylic, thinner plastic sheets, sponge;
- Input power: 360W
- Output power: 70-77W, 35-39W
- Maximum speed: 400mm/s (24000mm/min)
- Laser wavelength: 455±5nm
- Engraving accuracy: 0.01mm
- Repetition accuracy: 0.1mm
- Spot size 12:0.00W.12. ) / 0,08mm*0,12mm (35W)
- Transfer method: USB transfer
- Focus setting mode: Auto focus + manual focus
- Screen control: 4,3 inches
- Connection support: Type-C, mobile WiFi, touch screen
- Support systems: IOS, Android, Windows, Mac
- Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, AtomStack Studio
- Air flow rate: 0-60 L/min infinitely adjustable
- Power supply: Input 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ, output 12V 5A
- Quality certificate: CE, FCC, RoHS, FDA, PSE