s3nki by May 2021, 12 | 0
Transparent glass backing comes with the Xiaomi Mi 10 Explorer Edition
We already thought there wouldn’t be an exclusive release of this Xiaomi series, that’s what these pictures came from.
For two years now, Xiaomi has been adding an exclusive version called Explorer Edition with a transparent backing to its high-end devices. No exaggeration, these mobiles looked really good, even if we knew we couldn’t see the real interior, just a dummy panel.
The information so far has been that the new Mi 10 version will not be an Explorer version, for which the fully official photos of the real phone, as seen in the news, appeared on Xiaomi's website. That is, they are not planning the transparent back cover version, but they are already done with it.
Another interesting thing is that we can no longer see a dummy interior. Under the all-glass back cover you can see the real structure of the phone. This is only interesting because so far, manufacturers haven’t had to break at least to look good under what’s on the back cover, but in the case of the Xiaomi Mi 10, that’s already the point.
Under the glass back you can see the battery, the round coil of wireless charging and everything else. Really extremely showy. Now the only question is when will the backplate manufacturers clap on the subject and make a tempered glass back similar to other Xiaomi models.
XIAOMI MI 10 PRO / MI 10 SPECIFICATION
- 6,67 inches (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + AMOLED 19,5: 9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90 Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000: 1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI -P3 wide color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2,84 GHz + 3 x 2,42 GHz + 4 x 1,8 GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12 GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256 GB / 512 GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1 / 1,33 ″ Samsung sensor, 0,8 μm pixel size, f / 1,69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 12MP 1 / 2,6 inch 2PD sensor with 1,4 meter 2x zoom and portrait, 8MP telephoto lens 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117 ° (13MP 123 ° Mi in 10) ultra wide angle lens, 8 kb 30 fps, 4 k 60 fps, 960 fps 720
- 20MP front facing camera
- On-screen fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Type C USB audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162,6 × 74,8 × 8,96 mm; Weight: 208 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, type C USB
- Mi 10-4780 mAh (typical) / 4680 mAh (minimum) battery 30 W QC 4+ / PD3.0 with wired and wireless fast charging, 10 W wireless with reverse charging
- Mi 10 Pro - 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery 50W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired, 30 W wireless with fast charging, 10 W wireless with reverse charge